- Play4Good immerses young people in a virtual school environment where they are confronted with everyday problems that lead to bully situations. These situations challenge students to make choices and learn consequences.
- As an interactive e-learning experience, elementary school-aged youth log on with the assistance of their parents or guardians- to the web-based system – build a character – and then have to make decisions when confronted with conflict.
- These conflicts are real life situations like teasing, bullying, and disputes. Based on the student’s response, different situations occur that either escalate or de-escalate the conflict. While there are gaming elements to keep youth attention, lessons on communication and how to deal with bullies are contained within the dialogue and outcomes. Think of what types of interactive activities you can create to stop bullying and cyber-bullying.
- Peace Learning Center produced Play4Good.org to enhance and expand conflict resolution and mediation skill building to schools throughout America.
Click on the Peace sign to register and interact with Play4Good
BECOME A DEVELOPER!
You will be directed to a different site.
- Wanna be a pop star? Or are you an independent artist who just loves making and sharing music with others? Do it yourself! Get your own distribution deal by listing your music on Google music!
- Many organizations and companies are turning to Google products to conduct business. Watch this video to learn how to start using products such as Google Voice, Google Talk, and Google Hangouts. You will be directed to a different site.